Warranty and Refund Policy
One Year Product Exchange Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with the same refurbished model or a similar product of equal value.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe as the original defective item, or 30 days after being replaced, whichever is longer.
- The buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- Mojawa will document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
- For defective items that Mojawa needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is provided or if the defective item is not sent back
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through Mojawa
● Sales invoice
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as a payment receipt or confirmation of address the item was originally shipped to).
Points for attention:
Refunds for product defects expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possilbe to process a claim for items that have expired within their original warranty timeframe or after the 30-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping fees must be covered by the buyer in the following situations:
● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
● Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
● Buyer’s accidental returns
● Returning personal items
● Returning items that are claimed to have defects, but were later inspected by Mojawa's quality control to be in working condition
● Returning defective items via international shipping
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not covered under warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items with an expired warranty period
● Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
● Repairs made through 3rd parties
● Damage from external sources
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, and operating devices improperly)
● Purchases from illegitimate resources
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Mojawa, Mojawa takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, the buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Mojawa does not provide refunds if items are damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.